CODE OF ETHICS
EVHA Code of Ethics
• We will serve our customers with integrity and competence.
• We will perform our services in accordance with the current published standards of the Association.
• We will handle any information obtained directly from our customer or from their premises as confidential.
• We will within 1 year after joining have at any time have at least one EVHA-certified employee in the company.
• We will provide our clients with accurate inspection and evaluation of the cleanliness and physical condition of their ventilation system. We will use this information to determine the type of cleaning and maintenance services required – if any.
• We will stay abreast of new developments in technology, tools of the trade, building codes and any other standard or information that directly affects our work.
• We will cover all our work with the necessary insurances as required by local legislation and/or customer requirements.
The Ethics Committee shall hear and investigate charges of unethical conduct between concerned parties, and will make recommendations to the Board of Directors concerning the resolution of those charges.
Interested in becoming a member or simply have questions about European Ventilation Hygiene Association?
We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.