Air Hygiene Duct Cleaning Training & Qualification EVHT (A)
Northern Italy 26 & 27 March 2020
This event has been postponed due to Coronavirus concerns. Please contact us if you are interested in another date.
The Air Hygiene Technician – EVHT(A) Course
The Air Hygiene Technician – EVHT(A) – course consists of an introduction to the
theory and practice of air duct cleaning, aimed at managers and supervisors.
It is based on the EVHA Guide to Cleaning and Hygienic Management of Ventilation Systems (Air)
and on the European Norm EN15780 (2011) ‘Ductwork. Cleanliness of Ventilation Systems’
- IAQ factors
- HVAC system description and components
- Assessing your needs
- Asset protection
- Health & safety
- Assessment etc
- Project planning
- System access
- Cleaning techniques
- Balancing & commissioning
On completion of the course the Air Hygiene Technician delegates will:
- Understand health, safety and environmental issues within the workplace
- Appreciate the Indoor Air Quality effects of dirty ventilation systems
- Understand the principles of HVAC systems and components
- Understand how to assess cleanliness of a system and its cleaning requirements
- Know how to prepare the work location for cleaning activities
- Select the correct materials, tools and equipment for work
- Plan an air duct cleaning job
- Develop suitable contamination containment controls
- Understand and carry out pre and post clean testing and reporting
- Appreciate the commercial implications of actions
Examination & Accreditation
EVHA will provide a Certificate of Competence for candidates who successfully pass the Final Assessment. This comprises a multiple choice examination and production of a simple sketch drawing.
The Certificate of Competence is backed by the EVHA’s reputation as the leading trade association in Europe and worldwide leadership in duct cleaning theory and practice
The cost per EVHA member delegate is €500.00
For non-members, the cost is €1,200.00
Venue & Travel
Venues to be confirmed
Interested in becoming a member or simply have questions about European Ventilation Hygiene Association?
We’d love to hear from you, so don’t hesitate to contact us today.